Thursday, October 11, 2012

a Cold

I have a cold. Maybe it's the result of emotionally powerful stuff this week.
I don't so much mind being sick, but I had to miss a spiritual reading group I go to on Thursdays. We read from the writings of Luisa Picarretta.
I also wanted to ask Father for advice about something.
And I was looking forward, socially, to seeing some people. A rare thing, as there are very few people I actually enjoy being around. Only one, really, discounting some people who are no longer in my life and who I will never see again. No, that one person isn't one of the persons  at the meeting. So the social part is only a minor disappointment.
I'm mostly disappointed to miss the evening of reading Luisa. Yes, I can read on my own, but I get extra insights with Father.
And I wanted his advice.
I could have gone, but I didn't want to give the cold to the people I carpool with.
Well, it's all in God's Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment